Official website product is covered with Lipower product and labor warranty for 24 months from the date of its original purchase.The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period. If any problems occur, please contact the Lipower Customer Care Center via email email@example.com.
For Quality issues only.During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, Lipower will (at its sole option) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Lipower and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
Lipower's warranty does not apply to:
– Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
– Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in Lipower’s opinion.
– Any product which has been modified without official permission from Lipower, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
– Any product purchased through a third-party retailer or reseller who is not an authorized Lipower dealer.
– Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on LIPOWER's product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
– Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature.
– Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Lipower.
– LIPOWER's warranty does not apply to the battery cell unless the battery cell is fully charged by you within seven days after you purchase the product and at least once every 6 months thereafter.
Process for Returning Merchandise
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact your reseller or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Lipower™. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
Customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to Lipower and Lipower shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after the completion of service under this limited warranty. Any product returned to lipower without a Return Authorization (RMA) or without proof of purchase will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.